BOSS Fire & Safety is a leading specialist in the fire protection and safety industries throughout Australia and New Zealand.
With sales offices and distributors across Australia and NZ, BOSS Fire can provide some of the world’s best passive products to your local market.
BOSS Fire & Safety’s management has over 50 years’ experience in specialist building, construction and fire protection products. We can help design and select the best solutions for your requirements. All of our products meet or exceed the rigorous international or independent performance tests and standards – it’s our commitment to raise the bar of quality and professionalism in our industries.
We committed to the protection of people and their environment.
As a result of growth, we have an excellent opportunity within our Sydney office for a proactive Business Development Manager to grow new sales, and cultivate business from existing key accounts.
You will report directly to the General Manager and will be provided with full technical support and training. Knowledge of passive fire applications and an existing database of contacts within the construction industry would be highly regarded, but not essential.
- New product and solution sales
- Key account management
- Assist our customer support centre
- Liaise with and assist the Boss network of technical, sales and marketing professionals
- Complete a monthly call plan and meet monthly targets
- Attend trade shows representing boss
You are an energetic sales professional with an existing database of contacts within the construction industry. Ideally you will have a technical fire background. However, experience within aligned systems and services would be highly regarded.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of two years in a a technical sales / business development environment
- A background in technical sales within the fire industry whilst not essential would be highly regarded
- Working knowledge of the Australian Building Code and relevant Installation Standards in Fire Protection
- Proficiency within the Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- The ability to confidently present to construction professionals, certifiers, and architects
- Highly ethical
- Drivers licence
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about joining a growing, innovative team within the fire industry, please apply via sending resume through to [email protected]