- Southern Sydney Location – Sutherland Shire
- Ideal opportunity for a passionate marketer with flare for design and drawing / rendering skills
- Full Time / Part Time
Leading developer of fire rated construction systems known for their innovative products and outstanding customer service is searching for an enthusiastic and driven individual with experience in marketing & communications with adobe design suite and 2D & 3D rendering drawing skills to assist the Marketing Manager in all areas of marketing & communications.
This is a diverse role encompassing all aspects of the marketing and communications function with additional requirement to create 3D product renderings and 2D construction detail drawings for use across various forms of digital and print marketing. It will suit a focused, well organised and self-motivated individual with proven Adobe design suite, and 3D drawing & rendering design programs to work within a healthy team environment. May suit architectural graduate with a passion for marketing and communications.
- Be involved in the creation and coordination of marketing materials and communications projects
- Work on various projects including development of new company website and various forms of product literature
- Create and develop 2D & 3D construction drawings relating to product applications, testing & installation requirements for design and illustrative purposes.
- Coordinate communications functions including social media, EDM’s, surveys and other forms of communication.
- Create 3D rendered drawings for illustrative purposes.
- Design and create new marketing literature including brochures, flyers and technical documents.
- Development and maintenance to product packaging.
- Coordinate tradeshows and other events.
Skills & Key Competencies:
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in 2D architectural detail drawings
- Excellent 3D visualization / rendering skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in quality of work delivered
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the building or fire industry and ability to communicate using building industry terminology would be an advantage (although not essential).
Software Knowledge (Not all essential however would prove advantageous):
- AutoCAD for 2D architectural detailing
- Revit, ArchiCAD, Rhino or Sketchup for creation of 3D models
- High Quality rendering via programs such as VRAY, Lumion, or 3DS Max or equivalent
- Adobe Design Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- MS Office Suite
Remuneration Package will be based on successful applicant’s prior experience and relevant qualifications.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about joining a growing, innovative team within the fire industry, please apply via sending resume through to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates with reasonable selection criteria will be contacted.