In partnership with Sekisui Foam Australia, BOSS Fire has released an extensive range of firestopping systems for lagged steel, copper & iron & pipes using Thermobreak® Tube Pipe Insulation.
Thermobreak® Tube is a preformed closed cell physically crosslinked polyolefin foam tube insulation with reinforced foil facing for steel, iron and copper pipes.
Firestopping systems now approved include leading products such as BOSS FyreBox, MaxiCollars™, UniWrap®, P40-MAK Wrap, Thermal Defence Wrap, FireMastic-300™ & FireSilicone-EMA™ . Approved systems also include allowance for oversized apertures by using cavity barrier BOSS Batt.
Key Benefits include:
- 90min and 120min FRL’s (-/90/90 & -/120/120)
- Steel, Copper & Iron Pipes Up to 159mm OD
- Extensive wall and floor substrates approved:
- Fire Rated Plasterboard
- Shaftwall / Shaftliner
- Solid & Hollow Masonry
- Speedpanel & Korok
- AAC / Hebel
- Pronto Panel
- Supa Panel
- Concrete Floor Slabs
- Ceiling approvals in conjunction with the BOSS FyreBox.
- Can be used in conjunction with BOSS Batts for use in oversize apertures
- 30-50mm Thick Thermobreak® Tube Pipe Insulation
For more information download the technical bulletin below or reference the relevant technical data sheets from the BOSS Products range.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Fore more information on Thermobreak Pipe Insulation: