FireMastic-HPE™ is a new High Pressure Exerting fire sealant to surpass all other sealants. Our flagship sealant is tested and approved to change the way firestopping is applied to pipes and penetrations.
FireMastic-HPE™ is a graphite-based, thixotropic, one-part acrylic emulsion that is designed to resist the passage of fire and smoke. Under heat, FireMastic-HPE™ will expand with enough pressure to close combustible pipes and seal around cables and metal pipes to maintain the integrity and insulation performance of the seal, yet without placing any unnecessary pressure on the building substrate.
FireMastic-HPE™ is approved to AS1530.4 and EN1366 and offers an FRL of up to -/120/120 in a wide range of penetration systems, outperforming other leading sealants in independent fire tests.
Key Benefits of FireMastic-HPE™ are:
- Closes plastic pipes in a fire up to 80mm diameter
- Market leading solutions for Paircoil Bundles
- Replaces fire collars on pipes of cPVC, & uPVC
- Closes and seals PEX water pipes, PEX-AL Gas Pipes
- Seals around lagged copper pipes
- Seals around power and data cables and large cable bundles
- Paircoil bundles including Paircoil, uPVC drain pipe, comms and power cables and other HVAC clusters
- Large cable bundles through trapezoidal floor slabs with BOSS Batt.
Approved in a wide variety of wall and floor substrates:
- 60min, 90min & 120min FR Plasterboard Wall & Ceiling Systems
- Concrete Walls
- Solid and Hollow Masonry Walls
- Speedpanel Walls
- AAC / Hebel Walls
- Concrete Floor Slabs
FireMastic-HPE can be used instead of traditional pipe collars on a range of plastic pipes, saving you material and labour. It offers versatile, simple and low cost solutions for firestopping a wide range of penetration systems.
FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.
Call our Tech Services team on 1300 50 BOSS to find out more about how FireMastic-HPE can lower your costs and improve your risk.
Technical Datasheet Safety Data Sheet VOC
Part ID :
- 310ml cartridge
- 600ml foil sausage
Colour : Grey