Performance and Versatility
BOSS UniWrap® Pipe Wrap is a continuous 25m roll of advanced performance intumescent composition designed to provide high volume expansion and pressure seal.
The BOSS UniWrap® gives the user versatility when installing under site conditions. With the 25m roll, the installer can simply use the chart on the box label to calculate the length and quantity of wraps required for each pipe type and size, saving time, reducing products required on site and eliminating waste. Once installed, UniWrap® will provide an effective fire and smoke seal and in fire conditions, the heat rise will cause the UniWrap® to expand and close around the softening combustible pipes.
The UniWrap® has been tested and approved to a variety of pipe types and sizes for up to 2hrs, including PVC, PP, MDPE, and PE up to 200mm diameter.
- Fire Resistance Testing to EN 1366-3 in 30min, 60min, 90min and 120min applications.
- Reaction to fire classification EN 13501-1
- Resistance to fire classification EN 13501-2
- Fire resistance testing through flexible wall and rigid floors and walls.
- Causes no known effects to plastic pipes, plastic cables, sheathing or metallic components.
- Contributes to Green Building
- Long shelf life of 5 years
- Suitable for wall and floor installation
- The product is based on thermoplastic composite and therefore is non-toxic – Halogen, ceramic and mineral fibre free and is environmentally friendly
- Not affected by fungus, vermin or rodents
For more information, please contact BOSS team directly on 1300 50 BOSS.
Datasheet Safety Data Sheet
Part ID : UW-25
Size : 25m Roll