BOSS Cable Transits CT120 & CT240
BOSS Cable Transits CT120 & CT240 are designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke from one compartment to another where electrical, data and comms cables penetrate through separating walls and floors.
The Cable Transit CT120 & CT240 mounting flange provides a quick and easy method of installing single or multiple Cable Transits, even in Drywall partitions. The unique design means BOSS Cable Transits do not need mechanical fixings. By banking various flanges together, up to 6 Cable transits can be installed alongside each other, providing Fire Rated penetrations for multiple cables and sizes, and all with changeability for future additions or alterations. The unit has a hinged split body which provides an easy retro-fit option where cables are pre-installed.
Why Use BOSS Cable Transits?
- Fire rates electrical & comms cabling, cable trays, conduit and metal pipes
- 1hr, 2hr and 4hr applications
- Designed for single or multiple cables
- Easy to install
- Use in floors and walls, including plasterboard
- Easy retrofit design
Suitable for any building where electrical, data or communication cables penetrate a fire rated wall or floor.
- Apartments, hotels & office buildings
- Commercial & retail centres
- Computer rooms & data centres
- Telecom sub stations
- TV & media studios
- Hospitals & airports
Call our Technical Services team on 1300 50 BOSS to find out more about our range of BOSS Cable Transits.Technical Datasheet Safety Data Sheet
Part ID :
Size & Shape :
- CT120-50R: 50mm Round
- CT120-65: 65mm Square
- CT120-100R: 100mm Round
- CT120-100: 100mm Square
- CT120-150R: 150mm Round
- CTF-100DX: CT120-100, 200mm x 100mm Duplex System (Flange Only)
- CTF-100TX: CT120-100, 300mm x 100mm Triplex System (Flange Only)
- CTF-100SX: CT120-100, 300mm x 200mm, Sixplex System (Flange Only)
- CT240-350: 350mm x 125mm, Cable Transits
- CT240-550: 550mm x 125mm, Cable Transits