Due to ongoing growth and a roadmap of new product developments & marketing initiatives, BOSS Fire are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
Working in a B2B environment, the Marketing Coordinator’s role will never be boring or dull. With a wealth of exciting new projects happening the Marketing Coordinator will have a diversified role, encompassing a wide variety of marketing and communications functions. Working within a supportive team environment, the candidate will also enjoy the freedom to get creative and make the role your own.
Our way of thinking sets us apart, borne from decades ‘on-the-tools’. This moulds our DNA, so when we innovate, we do so to disrupt uncompetitive solutions or scenarios burden with risk. We simplify the construction process by removing headaches and guesswork with our products. Our marketing campaigns and communications follow the same lead; to be clear & concise and ensure complex information is simple to navigate for our customers.
The role will suit an experienced Marketing Coordinator that enjoys creativity, and has a strong work ethic and passion for customers.
- You will be provided all the tools for your success, supported by an extremely active and engaging team of people, all dedicated to building and maintaining our customer base.
- This role has great career progression with opportunities for advancement.
- Previous experience in the building products industry or a technical industry will is highly valued, however we are also keen to talk to experienced marketers with a technical aptitude.
Key Job Functions
- Development marketing and communications content for print and digital purposes.
- Distribute all new product information to customer base and key distributer partnerships when released.
- Maintain company website.
- Create and execute a pipeline of regular social media posts.
- Draft and execute monthly newsletter.
- Develop & execute plan for product based EDM’s.
- Develop news bulletins about all new test data and assessments.
- Create digital and print based product flyers, brochures, technical data sheets and installation guides with for each product.
- Work closely with the team to develop content for new company website.
- Work with the team to develop high resolution product photos, images & renders.
- Coordinate video related marketing projects such as install videos and other promotions.
- Manage tradeshow requirements.
- Develop reports on the statistics of digital campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite such as Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop.
- Experience managing Mailchimp or equivalent.
- A passion for social media and how to best use various channels.
- Proficient with Word press based websites.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in a B2B environment in the building industry would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about joining a growing, innovative team within the fire industry, please apply via sending resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates with reasonable selection criteria will be contacted.