25th March 2020
We would like to update you on the actions we are taking as a business to support & protect our customers, suppliers, business partners, employees and wider community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
From the beginning of the outbreak BOSS Fire has followed all government advice and will continue to do so in order to maintain the welfare of our team, our clients and our supply chain and this will remain our priority.
To date BOSS Fire has been able to maintain a “business as usual” status albeit with various hygiene & protective measures implemented across our operation in line with government advice.
We would like to confirm the following:
- Our warehouse is completely stocked with our wide range of products.
- Our supply chain has not been impacted by this outbreak and we don’t envisage any issues in the foreseeable future.
- Our head office, warehouse, sales and technical support functions are still in full operation.
Certain changes that you should be aware of include:
- We have implemented new procedures for all product pick-ups. We ask all customers to phone ahead to enable our strict social distancing requirements.
- We are well equipped with various remote access systems and are available via phone or teleconference for sales and technical support.
We will continue to monitor all government advice and implement new measures where required with the view to minimising disruption as much as possible.
Should you have any queries or wish to discuss these measures please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We would also like to wish everyone our best during this difficult time.
AU: 1300 502 677
Int: +61 2 9531 8591